|Job Ref:||204731448||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£30000 - £32000/annum + 25 days holiday + Bank holidays||Post Date:||27/10/2016 02:11|
Add Resource and Labour - Bristol
£30,000 - £32,000 Base (depending on experience)
Monday to Friday
25 days holiday + Bank holidays + Pension + Life Assurance
This well renowned Manufacturing Company is looking to recruit a Calibration Engineer to assist the successful team in coping with an ever increasing demand of their services.
In return you can expect an excellent package and to receive ongoing support as well as training and development to ensure you maintain the company's high standards.
1) Assigning and monitoring calibration activity within the Laboratory and on-site calibration service, including engineer output.
2) Ensuring that facilities provided for staff are appropriate to the task and are conducive to achieving consistent conditions for calibration activity.
3) Ensuring that all calibration activity is undertaken by appropriately trained staff, both within the laboratory and on-site.
To apply for this position, you must have....
1) Strong experience gained as a Calibration Engineer ESSENTIAL
2) MUST be familiar with ISO 17025 of ISO 9001
Candidates suitable for this position can live anywhere in the following locations....