|Job Ref:||204731452||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:45|
Project Manager - West Midlands|
Amoria Bond are looking for a passionate Project Manager for a large Tier 1 organisation, managing all current BIW projects and programme activates to achieve high quality standards. This is for a 12 month rolling contract with very competitive rates.
* Past experience with Engineering programmes
* Qualified Degree or equivalent Engineering experience
* People management and customer interfacing skills
* Working knowledge of customers systems
* Experience in BIW
* Flexible to travel between sites
* Meet all projects to Quality Deliver and Cost
* Support the acquisition / quotation process
* Work along the commercial teams
* Identifying problems offer relevant solutions
* Look after programme timing
* Controlling and maintaining program budgets
* Identify risks and escalate appropriately
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager with all the relevant experience who can come on board and help lead a team for large BIW projects. This is a 12 month rolling contract and the rates are very competitive.
If you are interested and have the relevant skills, please send your up to date CV for immediate consideration or please call Emma Marriott NA for more information.
Amoria Bond is acting in its capacity as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
Key skills; Project Manager, Engineering, Automotive, Management, APQP, People Management, Capital Programmes, BIW, Body in White, Project, Engineering