|Job Ref:||204731728||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West End||Address:||Post Code:||NP26||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:46|
Planning Manager |
£50k - £60k + Package
We are looking to recruit a Planning Manager in our London office.
* High End Office Schemes
* Retail Schemes
In this position you will provide planning assistance and support to project managers and teams across various construction projects, as well as working within the planning team on bids and pre-construction programmes as required.
Key Areas of Planning Manager Responsibility include (but are not limited to):
* Prepare fully logic linked (and where required resource loaded) programmes for both preconstruction and construction activities including design and procurement.
* Maintain the baseline for the programmes and carry out all necessary updates and changes as and when required.
* Assess programmes from 3rd parties and provide advice to the project manager on the impact of the programmes.
* Provide progress reports as required to project managers and clients, including monthly reports on technical changes and progress along with high level summaries of programme position.
* Incorporating key decision and information requirements and tracking their sign off.
* Incorporating compensation events and assessing their impact.
* Management of cost information within programmes.
* Development of stage 4 programme, including working with the design team to understand design duration and resource levels.
The successful Planning Manager will:
* Be HNC or degree qualified
* Possess a strong understanding of modern construction methods and processes, procurement options and current trends and issues.
* Have good knowledge of modern planning software.
* Have a core understanding of planning theories.
* Have a good ability to "think outside the box".
You should be a strong communicator, both externally and internally, self-motivated and able to work effectively within a team.
For those with the desire to progress their career in a thriving independent partnership, this position will provide an exciting workload in a progressive environment to develop excellent professional skills and a long career within an international firm of enviable standing.
Premier are acting as an employment agency