|Job Ref:||204731891||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Borehamwood||Address:||Post Code:||WD6||Salary:||£23000 - £28000/annum + call out/OT/van||Post Date:||27/10/2016 02:11|
This long-standing NSI Gold Security Installer based in North London are looking for a highly motivated, multi-skilled Fire Alarm Engineer to Install, Service and Maintain a range of fire alarm equipment in the Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, and Hertfordshire areas. You'll be working in a number of commercial, corporate, residential, and occasionally domestic environments both alone and as part of a team.|
This reputable, medium-sized, family-feel company are a great place to work if you are looking for high levels of job satisfaction, long-term stability, good earning potential, and any necessary training.
Job Role Summary
As part of the fire team, you'll be responsible for the initial installation and commissioning of a variety of systems, as well as the follow up planned preventative maintenance (PPM) and reactive service calls. Applicants must have experience in the fire/security sector and ideally with a focus on conventional and addressable fire alarm panels. Any necessary training can be provided, although the core skills must be present.
* Installation, Service & Maintenance of a range of systems at various sites, adhering to codes, regulations and standards.
* Liaise with clients and ensure a first class service delivery when on-site, resolving concerns and answering questions.
* Ensure compliance with health & safety regulations.
* Be available for standby and call out (with additional pay).
* Previous experience of servicing and repair of fire systems:
* Experience of several fire alarm systems desirable (may include Advanced, Morley, Kentec, C-Tec, Gent etc.).
* Experience of working closely with clients and customers.
* Full UK driving license