|Job Ref:||204731909||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:46|
An exciting position for a Senior Revit Technician to join a medium sized firm of Chartered Consulting Engineers providing services in Civil, Structural and Geotechnical Engineering Consultancy, established in 1993. Based in Leeds.|
My client is currently looking for a Senior Revit Technician to join their successful firm of Chartered Consulting Engineers.
This Senior Revit Technician has been created due to an increase in workload and assist in the further development and growth of the team.
As the Senior Revit Technician your main responsibilities will be;
* Management and day to day running of the Revit team.
* Production of detailed design drawings and information using Revit Structures.
* Ensuring that that company drawing standards are complied with.
* Co-ordination of the production and issue of drawings to meet client deadlines.
* Ensuring through checking and accuracy of your own work and the work of other Revit team members under your supervision.
As the Senior Revit Technician you will be rewarded a highly competitive salary and rewards package.
For more information please call Ashleigh Hamilton on (Apply online only).
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK