|Job Ref:||204731942||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stevenage||Address:||Post Code:||SG1||Salary:||£50000 - £65000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:46|
TEST SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - STEVENAGE - PERMANENT - UP TO £65K + EXCELLENT PACKAGE|
My client is a market leading manufacturer of technology for defence applications. Due to continued and sustained growth they are currently looking to add a Test Systems Development Manager to the Test Systems Team on a permanent basis. The successful applicant will have extensive experience in the design and development of complete Test Solutions.
Please note that due to the sensitive nature of the products you must be able to obtain SC Clearance.
- The successful candidate will lead all aspects of the activities of highly skilled multi-disciplinary teams working on leading edge Test Systems products from conception through to customer support. Packages of work vary in value, but can be as large as £10m.
- The role requires both technical capability and technical project management experience and is an ideal way to gain visibility across the company and hands-on experience of complex test system development.
- Businesses must continuously improve and my client is no exception. Identification and implementation of improvement activities will be part of the role. The activities of the role will often span the international boundary and encompass French and Italian colleagues.
Qualifications / Experience
- Ideally degree qualified in an engineering discipline e.g. Electronics,
- A significant track record of experience of designing and leading the design of manual, semi-automated and fully computerised ATE [Automatic Test Equipment] using COTS and / or custom special to type based equipment.
- Having a broad technical knowledge of Test System architecture definitions, embracing Electronic, Mechanical and Software disciplines.
- Possess excellent problem solving skills.
- Have excellent verbal communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Familiarity and, preferably, the application of the software languages and tools used in automated test solutions (i.e. National Instruments CVI / LabView / Test Stand, MS Visual C++, C etc.)
- The pro-activeness, motivation, ability and tenacity to deliver a quality product on time and to cost.
Stevenage, Bedford, Milton Keynes, London, Cambridge, Braintree, Luton, Aylesbury
Electronic, Test Systems, Design, Development, ATE, LabView, Test Stand, Mechanical, Software, C++, COTS, STTE, Test Equipment
For more information or to apply please contact;
Paul Randall NA
This position is being advertised by the recruitment agency Stream. Stream are experts in technical recruitment with a portfolio of jobs across Engineering, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Electronics, Automotive and FMCG