|Job Ref:||204731969||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Huntingdon||Address:||Post Code:||PE29||Salary:||£30000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:46|
This is an opportunity to join a successful family owned manufacturing company who in recent years have seen significant growth necessitating a program of system improvements and so the opportunity has arisen for a Process & Quality Control Engineer to join the team. You will be responsible for leading change and improvement within the company on project of which involves transitioning from a paper heavy quality system to a software based system.|
This improvement project has led to a role creation to support the modernising and re-aligning of current procedures along with the integration of the new ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
Main Duties will include:
* Reporting to the Quality Manager and Project Manager, focusing on one process at a time; detailed internal audits will be used to scrutinise current procedures.
* With the support of relevant staff, the processes will then be reviewed and clearly defined in preparation for approval in-line with the revised system.
* The software will be used to create the necessary forms and model the process.
* A trial and improvement process will be carried out until all parties accept the proposed model.
* Liaising with relevant department staff to understand and clearly define current processes and working procedures.
* Undertaking and recording detailed internal process audits.
* Testing the system and modifying it as required in conjunction with end users.
* Regularly presenting progress demonstrations to management staff.
* Actively seeking possible new avenues of improvements.
Experience and Knowledge:
* Experience working with and excellent understanding of ISO 9001.
* Experience in a quality systems and excellent understanding of process control methodology.
* Experience of a manufacturing industry would be advantageous.
* Internal / external audit experience.
Location: Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
Hours: Full Time: Mon - Fri
Salary: Circa £30,000 per annum
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Aspire Cambridge Ltd is acting as an employment Agency for this Permanent Vacancy