|Job Ref:||204732139||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Dorset||City:||Dorset||Address:||Post Code:||DT8||Salary:||£250 - £280/day||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:46|
A well established and fast growing M&E contractor based in Dorset require an Electrical Contracts Manager to cover leave.|
As an Electrical Contracts Manager your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Management and planning of all labour, sub-contractors and plant and equipment deliveries needed to achieve project completion.
- Negotiation/procurement and spec compliance checking of all main plant and material orders and sub-contract packages.
- Certification and valuation of subcontractor applications.
- Placing of Design orders and management of the design process with clients, architects and consultants.
- Cost control and contract cost reporting.
- Assessing and pricing of variations.
- Final account negotiation.
This position requires previous CM/Assistant CM experience.
Please call Leanne on (Apply online only) to discuss the position further or send your CV to apply today