|Job Ref:||204732150||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Oldbury||Address:||Post Code:||WV16||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:46|
Project Engineer - Oldbury |
Our client is seeking an experienced Project Engineer at their site in Oldbury. The applicant must have previous experience in a similar position in a sector such as aerospace or automotive.
The Project Engineer should have knowledge of the processes and equipment associated with the manipulation and joining techniques used in the manufacture of tubular assemblies in materials such as stainless steel, aluminium, titanium and Inconel.
Key skills for the Project Engineer include:
- The ability to organise their own workload, set their own goals and deal with several projects concurrently.
- A good all-round engineering knowledge.
- The ability to interface with customers on both engineering issues and wider subjects.
- The ability to work cohesively and reliably within a small team.
- Commercial awareness/the ability to produce cost estimates.
- Comfortable working with a diverse range of customers and projects
- Product development experience.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Knowledge of the quality systems and procedures used within the Aerospace and Scientific industries.
- Experience of APQP activities: Process flow charts, FMEA, TPM plans, work instructions, operator training, skill matrices, visual aids etc.
- Practical experience of processes and manufacturing techniques associated with low volume tubular components, i.e. tube manipulation: CNC and special purpose machinery, cutting, end forming, welding manual and automated measurement, brazing, presswork, assembly equipment, pressure testing, part marking, labelling.
- The ability to carry out commissioning new and high value tooling, equipment and processes.
If you are interested in applying for the role of Project Engineer, please apply directly or contact Sarah Davies We look forward to hearing from you ASAP.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency