|Job Ref:||204732157||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:11|
My client is a Civil, Structural and Geotechnical Engineering Consultancy, established in 1993. Based in Leeds, Yorkshire, but covering the whole of the country.|
My client is currently looking for a Senior CAD Technician to join their successful firm of Chartered Consulting Engineers.
This Senior CAD Technician has been created due to an increase in workload and assist in the further development and growth of the team.
As the Senior Cad Technician your main responsibilities will be;
* Management and day to day running of the CAD team.
* Production of detailed design drawings and information using AUTOCAD.
* Ensuring that that company drawing standards are complied with.
* Co-ordination of the production and issue of drawings to meet client deadlines.
* Ensuring through checking and accuracy of your own work and the work of other CAD team members under your supervision.
As the Senior CAD Technician if you have RC detailing experience and a working knowledge of PDS would be an advantage.
For more information please call Ashleigh Hamilton on (Apply online only).
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK