|Job Ref:||204732243||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Huntingdon||Address:||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:46|
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful family owned manufacturing company who in recent years have seen significant growth necessitating a need for support within the projects department. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate to gain experience in all key areas of project management and project engineering, working with high profile customers on complex and rewarding projects.|
Reporting directly to the Project Manager you will be providing support in all key areas of achieving the project objectives by planning project activities, supporting and communicating technical requirements, defining project criteria agreed with customers and reporting progress.
Main Duties will include:
* Support in the creation, development and improvement of project documents.
* Communicate and report information throughout the project stakeholders (ensure an excellent working relationship with the customer).
* Review and support technical requirements.
* Understand and communicate the technical requirements of the customer.
* Support and develop project specific supply chain requirements.
* Support in the creation of the project plans.
Experience and knowledge:
* Highly computer literate.
* Engineering qualification essential.
* Understanding of project management methodology advantageous.
* Experience of a manufacturing industry.
* Good understanding of special processes.
Location: Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
Hours: Full Time: Mon - Fri
Salary: £negotiable dependent on skills and experience
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Aspire Cambridge Ltd is acting as an employment Agency for this Permanent Vacancy