|Job Ref:||204732285||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bolton||Address:||Post Code:||NE66||Salary:||£32500 - £38000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:46|
About the job|
Our client is looking to recruit a Structural Engineer. The successful candidate will benefit from both on the job and formal training . You will also be provided with support in attaining chartered status. Engineers will find that responsibility for managing projects comes very quickly for those that show ability. The wide variety of projects our client undertakes is particularly suited to engineers who want to get exposure to all aspects of building structures design.
You will need to have a good understanding of how building structures are formed. You will also be familiar with Structural design software including Staad. Ability to produce hand calculations is also an advantage.
- Responsible for the analysis and design of structures in structural steel, reinforced concrete, timber and masonry, reporting to Senior Engineer or Project Director
- Ability to produce and amend drawings using Autocad. Knowledge of Revit would be an advantage
- Carrying out site inspections
- Attend external design meetings and site progress meetings/inspections with clients, other design team members and contractor
- Liaising with other construction professionals in the development of designs
- Directing technicians in the production of drawings using in Autocad and Revit
- Assist with the administration of projects
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy