|Job Ref:||204732371||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Midlands||Address:||Salary:||£26000 - £29000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:46|
We currently have a superb opportunity to work for a well-established provider in the Managed Print Industry as Field Technical specialist |
We are currently looking for a Field Technical Specialist to work alongside the Service engineers, you will be the second line support so you will be visiting customers who have previously had an engineer who was unable to fix the problem, this means the machine will have been down for longer so interpersonal skills are essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established company who offer excellent training and personal development prospects, a very competitive salary and great benefits.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
* Excellent knowledge of servicing procedures.
* High level of competency in relation to diagnostic fault finding.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate on all levels, even in situations of conflict.
* Verbal aptitude for producing technical reports.
* Coaching skills.
* Basic supervisory skills.
* Extensive knowledge of all products and services.
* High level of IT skills, in relation to networking.
* Stock management of team, including regular stock checks when required
* Trained and experienced on Ricoh, Canon and HP
* Good getworking experience
Benefits: Bonus, Company Car, Mobile and Laptop.
Apply now or for more information - or to recommend someone and potentially bag yourself a free iPad or £250, please call us on (Apply online only)
Required licence or certification:
* Driving License
* Right to work in the UK