|Job Ref:||204732525||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£30000 - £370000/annum 17% shift allowance||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:46|
Maintenance Engineer |
Manchester area - Permanent
About Our Client
My client is a global industry leader in metering solutions for electricity, gas, heat/cold and water for energy measurement solutions for utilities. They have a presence in over 30 countries and over 100 year's experience in their history and the opportunity of Maintenance Engineer exists to help drive the engineering department forward.
As a Maintenance Engineer the role will have the following responsibilities:
* Carry out Process maintenance activities on site (Planned & Reactive)
* Ensure all Statutory H&S and Environmental requirements are adhered to during all maintenance activities.
* Liaise with Manufacturing Engineers to ensure all new equipment has been designed to achieve less than 1% downtime.
* Installation and maintenance of all machinery, fixtures, fittings and services.
* Assist Manager in completion of all Statutory testing and maintenance of records
* Monitor and improve OEE systems site wide
* Implementation and upkeep of TPM Monitoring
* Make Process changes to PLC programs (Siemens / Omron / Allen Bradley)
The Successful Candidate
The ideal candidate for the position will have the following experience:
* Previous Experience as a Maintenance Engineer
* Experience in installation and inspection of single and three phase installations.
* Equipment fault finding / rectification
* Machine control programming (PLC's)
* Experience in the management of sub-contractor activities
* Planning & Organising
* Ability to work proactively and independently
* Flexibility & Adaptability
Whats on Offer
Basic Salary of up to 37k dependent on experience plus 17% shift allowance
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services. We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively. For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at (url removed)