|Job Ref:||204732596||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Croydon||Address:||Post Code:||CR0||Salary:||£350 - £450/day||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:46|
My client is looking for an experienced contracts manager with huge and extensive railway background who will be dedicated and dynamic.|
The successful Contracts manager will be capable and willing in the following:
My Client is looking for a Contracts manager who can cover all the areas below:
This role will cover (commercial or domestic) to plan, manage, monitor and coordinate health and safety during this phase
As a Principal Contractor (PC) Manager
Working with the EHS Specialist, responsible for: -
* Supported by the EHS Specialist, liaising with the Client EHS Specialist, other Contractors EHS representatives on all aspects of the role of the PC on the project.
* Providing PC (CDM Regulations 2015) support and advice to project team members and Contractors.
* Ensuring SRA compliance as PC to the CDM Regulations 2015.
* Carrying out audits, inspections and assessments.
* Chairing/setting up whiteboard meetings/PC interface meetings as required (working *Reviewing any ALO requirements (
* Liaising with NR Interface Manager regarding Noise Notices/Section 61 requirements.
* Liaising with SRA Construction Manager regarding specific access/land/welfare requirements.
* Working with relevant individuals/organisations to resolve PC issues.
* Producing and maintaining the Construction Phase Plan.
* Producing and maintaining the Traffic Management Plan.
* Reviewing other Contractors' Health and Safety Plans.
* Reviewing all Work Package Plans from a PC perspective.
* Liaising with the SRA Possession Planner to ensure deconfliction of works within SRA owned worksites.
* Work with the EHS Specialist to ensure the SRA PC induction is produced and maintained throughout the project life cycle.
If this looks like an opportunity you would be interested in please contact me on:NA or via email