|Job Ref:||204732599||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£26900/annum pension||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:46|
Kinetic are currently recruiting an Electrically biased Maintenance Technician for a Manufacturing company in the Birmingham/West Midlands area. |
This is a permanent role which is due to start asap and has arisen due to a retirement within the business.
The position is on days working from 7:45am-4pm, Monday to Thursday finishing at 3:30pm on a Friday. The role is paying an equivalent of an annual salary of £26,900 + overtime payments.
The role of Electrical Maintenance will consist of the following tasks. **Please note that the instrumentation side can be taught if you have not had exposure to instrumentation previously.
* Routine and preventive electrical maintenance on process and plant.
* Good experience in electrical control equipment, circuitry, measuring & recording instruments.
* Disassemble & reassemble instrumentation, inspect for defects, set up test equipment.
* Modifications, upgrades and installations to plant and process.
* Evaluate electrical proposals, drawings & designs to conform with Health & Safety legislation.
To be considered for the role of Instrumentation & Maintenance Technician you will need the following.
* Be fully Time Served with minimum qualification to ONC standard.
* 5 years minimum post qualification experience in Electrical or instrument technical position, covering installation & maintenance.
* Good fault finding skills covering; electronic/PLC control & electrical systems, basic mechanical skills covering bearings, motor alignment, assembling drives etc.
* Control system fault find, repair & installation of temperature, pressure, flow, level & pneumatics.
* A skilled electrical background & good experience of working within a process driven manufacturing environment such as Energy, Chemical or Pharmaceutical.
* A sound understanding of problem solving and fault finding principles and techniques.
* Excellent time management skills, organised and able to approach problems systematically.
* Demonstrate the ability to work independently to a high standard.
Kinetic treat all applications with a high degree of care, we review all submissions and will attempt to contact applicants who match the job profile. Those that do not meet the specification will not be contacted but their CV retained to be considered against future opportunities
Kinetic Skilled & Trades is a division of Kinetic Recruitment Services Ltd, a consultancy with over 30 years of experience of delivering staffing solutions to the engineering & manufacturing and affiliated sectors.
Kinetic Recruitment Services Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973