|Job Ref:||160003GV||Employer:||Cummins Inc.||Country:||United States||County/State:||Colorado||City:||Broomfield||Address:||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:03|
The Service Advisor has safety, customer satisfaction, and business responsibilities within branch operations. The person in this role is responsible for supporting and assisting customers. |
• Know and follow all Company and customer safety rules, including maintaining a safe, clean, and orderly work area, and fully participate in Company accident prevention and safety improvement activities.
• Maintain adequate personal tooling to perform assigned tasks.
• Respond to all customer requests courteously and professionally, in a timely and responsive manner.
• Maintain a clean, professional personal appearance at all times, meeting all Company standards for professional appearance.
• Greet all visitors courteously, determining their needs and directing them to the proper area .Gather required work order information to include but not limited to:
• Customer information such as company name, contact name, address, and phone number.
• Required product and vehicle/unit information
• Requested repair, complaint, and/or failure. Gather details such as operating conditions at the time the complaint/failure occurred.
• Create an accurate job plan using Standard Repair Time (SRT) procedures.
• Obtain the customer's perception/interpretation of warranty coverage's.
• Demonstrate a positive attitude and a high level of personal credibility and integrity with dealers, customers, management, and co-workers.
• Maintains all aspects of PowerGen parts inventories.
• Back up to PM and T&M Service Advisors.
• P-Card approvals for all parts transactions.
• Maintain company and product confidentiality.
• Attend and participate in all meetings, trainings, and activities as required.
• Stay apprised of new techniques relevant to the work being performed; achieve and maintain technical competency.
• Adhere to all Company policies and departmental procedures and rules.
• All other duties as required.
• High School Diploma or GED is required.
• Minimum 2-4 years previous experience.
• Minimum 2-4 years previous customer service/contact experience
• Proficient computer and typing skills specifically in the use of Microsoft Windows, Word, Power Point, Customer Data Base and Lotus Notes.
• Technically competent in diesel engines / generator repairs.
• Superior communication skills, positive attitude and professional in demeanor and appearance.
• Excellent organizational and follow-up skills.
• Must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
• Must be able to follow Company procedures and standard operating procedures.
• Must be honest, reliable, and dependable, and have a positive attitude.
• Must be able to work well under occasional pressure or within deadlines.
• Must be able to work well independently or with others in a team environment.
• Must have a record of good attendance and performance at prior jobs.
• Must be well disciplined person willing to manage numerous tasks in a non-stop service environment.
Candidate must meet all eligibility requirements to drive a Company vehicle, including but not limited to:
o Must have a current, valid driver's license issued by the state in which they reside.
o Must have current motor vehicle liability insurance.
o No convictions for any driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs charges (DUI) within prior 5 years.
o No greater than three (3) moving violations within prior 12 month period.
o No greater than 2 avoidable accidents on MVR within prior 3 years.
o Candidate must be able to pass pre-employment drug testing and meet all physical requirements for the position.
• Must be able to lift 25 pounds occasionally.
• Must have the physical ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Protective Glasses and Protective Footwear as required.