|Job Ref:||204731503||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Mansfield||Address:||Post Code:||NG18||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum Car Allowance + Benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:05|
Senior Site Manager - Nottinghamshire/South Yorkshire - Permanent|
My client, a National Building and Civil Engineering Principle Contractor (turnover circa £230m) is looking to recruit a number of highly motivated, experienced Senior Site Managers to join its regional office based in Nottinghamshire. This vacancy has come about due to an increase in workload and expansion as a business unit. The successful candidate will benefit from delivering projects across a range of sectors including; Education, Industrial, Commercial, Health, Blue Light Services + more!
* Education to degree level (construction related), desirable but not essential
* Minimum 8 years' construction experience within the UK
* Previous experience working on schemes £3m - £20m
* Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
* Committed, Enthusiastic, Strong work ethic, Independent thinker
* SMSTS, First Aid & CSCS Card
Remuneration & Benefits:
* £45,000 - £55,000 + Car, Pension, Holidays etc./
* Company pension (5% non-contribution)
* Company car / car allowance scheme
* Fuel Card or mileage
* An environment where people can develop to their full potential.
* First class training and development opportunities.
* Childcare voucher scheme
To find out more about this vacancy or to enquire about any other similar positions please contact (url removed)