|Job Ref:||204731508||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Midlands||Address:||Post Code:||WV14||Salary:||£35000 - £53000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:05|
West Midlands | £35,000 - £53,000
A well reputable education site in the East Midlands is currently looking to employ an Electrical Manager. They have an excellent reputation as an employer with a large Estate team.
The Electrical Manager will need to organise, planned, reactive, statutory maintenance programs as well sorting emergency response. The position is responsible for ensuring that all works are carried out with a high quality and keeping the customer at the heart of everything they do.
Main duties include:
• Ensuring that all planned works are completed on time and within allocated budgets and will monitor budget expenditure
• Producing electrical designs, drawings and specifications for works and planned maintenance improvements
• Manage the estates electrical workforce
• Ensuring Service Level Agreements are met and improved
• Responsible duty holder for electrical installations including HV circuits and associated switchgear
• Formulating effective planned maintenance strategies.
• Reviewing large capital projects and ensuring lifecycle, asset maintenance and PPM are considered through the design stage of projects.
The correct person:
• MUST have a degree in building services or similar subject.
• Have experience of the effective management of a planned and responsive maintenance/team within a complex site/environment.
• Experience of managing both HV and LV power distribution systems is essential as is understanding and knowledge of critical systems.
• Experience of major projects including those involving renewable and sustainable technologies.
The position of Electrical Manager has a salary of between £35k and £53k depending on experience and an excellent pension/annual leave.
£250 referral incentive:
If you know of anyone who you feel maybe suitable for this role we would welcome a personal or professional referral. We thank each successful referral with £250