|Job Ref:||204731565||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South East||Address:||Salary:||£20.00 - £25.00/hour||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:11|
Solid People working with our client who are currently looking to recruit on a short term basis (currently expected to be 1 to 2 months possibly longer). Our client requires an experienced CAD Technician to come into the office and work directly with their CAD Manager to help with overflow of work. Currently they have one project which is a retro fit in an existing building they installed the Mechanical Services in several years ago.|
The project requires the candidate to modify and update schematics and layouts.
The role is for 2D Cad drafting using AutoCAD 2010.
The ideal Candidate would have minimum of 5 - 7 years' experience using AutoCAD and within the HVAC industry.
Summary Working week: Monday - Friday 9:00am till 5:30pm (37.5 Hour per week) Start date: ASAP
* Supporting the CAD Manager
* Produce High Quality Accurate Design Drawings
* Produce Drawings Relevant to Mechanical & Electrical Services
* Maintain Drawing Libraries and Associated Document Management Processes & Procedures
* Good use of English - both written and oral Desired skills
* IT Literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
* Understanding of file management
* Effective communication at all levels
* A general interest in engineering
* Strong mathematical understanding
* Personal Pride
* Hard working
* Creative / Artistic
* Problem solving
* Attention to detail