|Job Ref:||204731605||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||£50000 - £75000/annum full benefits package||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:05|
My client is looking for a Site based Project Manager for a conversion project in South East London. They are offering a competitive salary dependant on experience and full benefits package. |
They are committed to delivering a first class service within the Education, Healthcare, Commercial and Residential sectors working on projects ranging from £50,000 - £1million.
They are a young and hungry company whom are very ambitious and expanding fast, they are looking to add quality in the right areas of our team to improve us. If successful they would be interested in keeping the right candidate on to progress on as a Contracts Manager for their sell and core part of the business, therefore excellent clear progression for the right candidate to excel in their career.
* Planning and programming projects and updates as required.
* Controlling all commercial aspects of each project from inception through to completion.
* Ensure compliance with H&S plan and environmental plan.
* Liaising on all levels to ensure effective communication is always maintained.
* Motivating and inspiring you team.
* Ensure all projects are completed on time, within budget and to the highest possible standard.
* RC Frame experience would be desired.
* Experience in a project management role.
* Good team and analytical skills.
* Be a great communicator with a positive, passionate and engaging approach.
They are carrying out interviews at the moment and looking to get someone started as soon as possible, therefore If you are interested please contact me on NA and apply below