|Job Ref:||204731608||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum + Benefits and Package||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:05|
AN exciting opportunity for a Quality and Performance Manager / Procurement Manager to join a well established National FM Provider within the Manchester area, operating a number of exciting projects UK wide.|
• Delivering the supply chain management strategy.
• Working alongside and reporting into the Senior Commercial Manager in agreeing framework requirements.
• Lead the development of Subcontract works packages.
• Produce and maintain the Subcontract procurement schedule.
• Tender enquiry management.
• Assist with Commercial Teams, the analysis of quotations, lead negotiations with prospective Subcontractors, attending post tender interviews and develop robust, commercially competitive Subcontract package bids from key supply chain members.
• Manage the placing of Subcontract orders and management of the subcontract execution process.
The ideal candidate:
• To be a dynamic team player with a can do attitude.
• A strong understanding of Facilities Management and industry standard procurement procedures.
• Good understanding of standard construction forms of contracts would be favoured.
• Strong negotiation and communication skills
• In return, the Client offers great career stability moving forward, on going training in a relaxed and calm environment with great package and salary.
• 26 days holiday (buy/sell scheme)
• Private healthcare
• Very good Pension scheme
• Life assurance scheme
• Flex pot
• Plus more