|Job Ref:||204731653||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London/ South East||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum Negotiable + Excellent benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:05|
We are retained by a leading specialist manufacturer of high- end UPVC COMPOSITE DOOR PRODUCTS who, due to an increase in demand for their high quality products, are seeking to recruit a professional REGIONAL SALES MANAGER to join their team.|
Scope of Role
As Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for driving sales of our Client's composite doors for external use. 90% of your time will be targeting independent window/door fabricators and installers, Builders Merchants, Trade Counters, Builders and Retail Showrooms. This role will involve some time dealing with specifiers.
The following list is typical of the level of duties, which the postholder is expected to perform or be responsible for.
It is not necessarily exhaustive and other duties of similar type and level may be expected from time to time.
• Develop awareness and raise our Client's profile principally within independent window/door fabricators and installers, Builders Merchants, Trade Counters, Builders and Retail Showrooms.
• Identification of projects and sales opportunities within each account
• Build database of key decision maker contacts • Profiling and categorization of accounts to focus on key accounts
• Promotion of our Client's composite doors by building strong customer relationships, training, effective lead utilization and conversion, account development, attendance of trade exhibitions and through presentation of CPD seminars.
• Provision and management of supplied marketing and specification material.
• Arranging and hosting customer visits to our Client's facilities
• Management of sales pipeline in CRM database.
• Effective territory planning and lead generation.
Criteria/results by which success can be measured
• Sales performance overall and by product line
• Gross margin
• Customer retention
• Customer satisfaction
• Effective reporting and information sharing.
• Team participation and integration.
The post holder will act as an ambassador for our Client
Recognise and respect the diversity of internal and external customers and assist accordingly.
The post holder will comply with our Health and Safety policy and procedures and drawing to managements attention any unsafe working practice/conditions.
The post holder will comply with the aims and objectives of our Client's Environmental Strategy and drawing to management's attention any adverse environmental impacts.
Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
• 3 years + proven experience in trade sales of door/window products to independent window/door fabricators and installers and National Builders, with a proven record of profitable growth
• Good commercial acumen as well as the ability to understand technical information
• Experience selling into trade customers, architects, consultants, and contractors
• Clean driving licence
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to develop positive relations with all stakeholders
• Excellent organisation and time management skills
• IT literate
Our Client's business is rapidly expanding. They are therefore able to offer an extremely attractive salary package along with excellent benefits to the right Candidate.
Location/Area LONDON/ SOUTH EAST
Salary NEGOTIABLE DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE + EXCELLENT BENEFITS