|Job Ref:||204731806||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Midlands||Address:||Post Code:||WV14||Salary:||£65000/annum||Post Date:||27/10/2016 02:37|
Project Manager (Construction)|
Location: West Midlands / Birmingham
Salary: Up to £65,000 plus highly competitive benefits package
Company: Top Tier Main Contractor
I am working on a Project Manager opportunity with a top-tier main contractor in Birmingham. The successful Project Manager will have a proven track record delivering projects upwards of £20m in value and will be responsible for the overall management and success of projects, including customer relations, pre-construction and bid processes, health & safety, quality, environmental, programme and the cost / value of operations.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a contractor renowned for a varied portfolio of projects across a range of sectors who are also currently tendering for a number of high value commercial projects in the Midlands.
The Key Requirements:
* Experience of leading projects upwards of £20m in value
* Main contractor background
* Exposure to a variety of commercial construction sectors
* Successfully delivered projects from tender through to practical completion
* Stable track record of employment
* Full UK driving licence
* HND /Degree in Building or Civil Engineering
* Chartered status or approaching (desirable)
Why Should I Apply?
* Excellent staff retention
* Successful growing international business
* Access to a varied project portfolio
* Supports on-going professional development
The Application Process:
Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV directly to (url removed) in the first instance quoting Vacancy ref 63403. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at (url removed) Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency