|Job Ref:||204731949||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Caterham||Address:||Post Code:||CR3||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum Package||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:05|
A privately owned bespoke developer in Haywood are currently recruiting for an experience Site Manager to work on a plush and prestigious development, this development consist of 14 luxury flats all traditional build in some of the most desired locations in the UK.|
My client are looking for a number one on site to manage the project from the ground up, reporting into the Contract Manager and Quantity Surveyor, This is an up and coming developer who are looking for someone to take the lead and ownership of the project.
Key skills and duties
* Health and safety checks on site/ Site coordination
* Site inductions
* Management of sub-contractors
* Attending weekly meeting and report gathered information to Contacts Manager
* Monitoring progress of staff on site
* To plan, manage and deliver all construction activities in an efficient and cost effective manner that causes least disruption.
* To take responsibility and ownership for the project.
* First aid
If you feel this would be something you are interested in or may know some who is, please forward me your most up to date CV or call for more information on (Apply online only)