|Job Ref:||204735388||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£18000 - £24000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:05|
COMMERCIAL ASSISTANT - LEADING RAIL CONTRACTOR - BIRMINGHAM|
Leading rail contractor seeking a Commercial Assistant to join their Birmingham based office.
The main duties of the role will be to provide an administration service to the commercial team. Other roles and responsibilities will include:
* Assist the commercial team with the setup/running of projects in compliance with all company standards.
* Assist the project team to ensure projects are setup on the accounting system with a suitable work breakdown structure.
* Assist with inputting budget/tender data from successful tenders into the accounting/reporting system.
* Assist with the preparation of monthly project reports from the costing/reporting system.
* Assist in the preparation of monthly applications/invoicing.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a commercial environment within the construction industry. Candidates must be proficient in using Microsoft packages.
* £18,000 - £24,000 (reflective of experience)
* Flexible additional benefits
Please submit all CV applications to (url removed) and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Alternatively please call Lauren Gilbert on (Apply online only).
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business