|Job Ref:||204735692||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:05|
Our client is a reactive & planned maintenance company delivering property maintenance on commercial premises in and around London and the Home Counties. They are currently recruiting for field engineers with roofing experience.|
This position is for a mobile engineer to cover London and Home Counties.
In this role, you will ensure that all works undertaken are carried out efficiently and that the works are carried out as to a satisfactory conclusion. You will also a check on the materials and ensures the safety of the works area/s.
Key duties and responsibilities:
* Ensuring that works are carried out as per job specification where applicable.
* Checking on the work schedule with Coordinators / Contracts Manager.
* Allotting responsibilities to operatives based on their skills and giving clear orders.
* Ensuring that safety precautions are implemented.
* Ensuring quality of work in addition to ensuring schedule.
* Ensuring that rules of the employer are followed.
* Ensuring the safety of tools and equipment used in construction and making sure that they are safely put away after work.
Key skills and specifications:
* Qualified and experienced in tiling, slating, roof construction, asphalting
* Enthusiastic hard working and motivated
* Good analysis and observation skills
* Ability to communicate with clients, co-workers.
* Excellent troubleshooting abilities
* Ability to work under high-stress situations
* Tremendous presence of mind in case of accidents
* A sound knowledge of construction procedures and safety measures
* Ability to evaluate and understand the capabilities of workers and assign suitable works
* Excellent time management skills
To be considered for this role, please apply today