|Job Ref:||204735827||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£250/day||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:05|
Company Profile: |
Our client oversees the entire office relocation and fit out process acting as the client's Project and Financial Managers such as Feasibility Studies, Formulating tender documents, Analyse Tender, Returns, Appoint contractors, draw up contracts, Liaise with all statutory bodies, Project and Financially Manage the works on site to ensure that the programme, quality and budget are met and Agree a final Accounts.
• Ensuring all engineering is executed in accordance to Health & Safety procedures
• Prepare scopes of work
• Subcontracts management
• Oversee & supervise subcontractor / labour on site
• All aspects of engineering on site
• To establish and implement site systems and controls consistent with company and project requirements
• To ensure all relevant information concerning specifications are conveyed to the construction team in a timely and accurate manner
• To verify there is sufficiently detailed design information available prior to construction of the works and resolve technical issues with designers
• Delivering work to agreed timescales
• Quality management
• H&S management
• Project coordination
• Sub-contractor management
• Design coordination
• Client liaison
• Refurb of industrial units.
• Must have CSCS, SMSTS, First Aid Qualifications
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
• Confident and competent presentation skills.
• Strong knowledge of building regulations, NHBC standards and H&S legislation