|Job Ref:||204736818||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Upminster||Address:||Post Code:||RM14||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:06|
Property Project Manager - c£50K|
"A great opportunity to progress your Property career with an international company with a diverse portfolio!"
A privately owned British international freight and Logistics Company, working with an unrivalled network of professional partners across the world. They are experts in all major Global trade markets and specialists in Europe, China, South East Asia, and the Indian Subcontinent.
They are now looking to appoint an experienced Property and Project Manager to join their Property team who will, under the direction of the Property Director, assisting in the development and management of the Group's property portfolio.
In conjunction with the Property Director you will be responsible for;
• Directing smaller projects and assisting on larger projects (Project Management)
• Assisting with leasing and acquisition of operational spaces and disposal of surplus properties
• Reviewing development opportunities
• Managing Planning issues on Group properties
• Looking after the management of the Maintenance and Security teams
• The maintenance of South East properties• Assisting in strategic advice to Business Unit Directors on non-South East properties within their responsibilities
• Supporting customer relationships as/when appropriate.
• working hand in hand with solicitors and lawyers
• liaising with 3rd party suppliers ( Solicitors, Lawyers, Contractors, Sub contractors, Property agents etc; )
• Some experience of project management (managing design teams, planning and construction projects)
• Understanding of leases and capable of dealing with marketing and lettings
• Understanding of contracts and the legal process generally
• Understanding the planning process
• Proven interpersonal skills including management of a professional and construction team
• Adequate, proven, post qualification (surveying or project management) experience
• Understanding of finance
• Health and safety knowledge
• Knowledge and legal understanding within property
Send us your CV or call us now to fin