|Job Ref:||204736893||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||West Yorkshire||Address:||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:06|
An excellent opportunity is available for a Project Manager to join a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy, the key responsibilities of the position will be to manage and deliver across multiple sites for a leading retail client as a vital member of the delivery team.|
You will ideally have had exposure to the management of multiple projects within the retail sector, but could come from either a building or m & e bias with client side experience.
To be considered for the post you should have;
- A proven track record operating in a project management role (client / consultancy environment).
- Be comfortable operating in a heavily client facing role.
- Hold a minimum of HND in a building related qualification.
- Strong IT skills across a variety of mediums.
- Hold a full UK driving licence with the ability to travel nationally.
If you would be interested in being considered for this position, please send an up to date CV detailing your career history to date and I will be in touch to discuss the position further