|Job Ref:||204736920||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxford||Address:||Post Code:||OX4||Salary:||£18000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:06|
Due to expansion and growth within their business our Oxford City Centre based client is now seeking to expand their installation teams and recruit a new Site Installation Engineer. |
It is essential that you are over 21 and have a fairly clean driving licence for van insurance purposes.
You will be assisting in the professional and efficient installation of lighting, sound and associated products into education and commercial/public environments/venues nationally.
Duties to include, but not limited to;
* Assist in the safe and professional installation of audio visual and sound systems on building sites and client occupied buildings.
* Working from drawings and associated design information install and commission a completed system.
* Work away from home and at weekends if required
* Maintain all Tools plant and machinery
* Drive company vans (must be 21+)
* Ensure Company Vans are maintained to the highest standards
* Ensure the company health and safety procedures are followed at all times.
* Be willing to learn new skills as required
* Be able to work alone when required
* Be responsible for colleagues and company equipment
For live job updates direct to your newsfeed like our Facebook page - you can do this by typing "Equation recruitment" into the Facebook search bar, alternatively visit our equationrecruitment website
Equation Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer that operates as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment. Replying to this advert means that you provide us with authorisation to add you to our database for us to match and contact you to other suitable vacancies