|Job Ref:||204732053||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxford||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum + Van, Phone, Tablet and Benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:06|
AN exciting opportunity has arisen for a mobile A/C Electrical Engineer to join a well established National FM provider on a permanent basis, working on a various contracts across Reading, Oxford, Newbury and Basingstoke area.|
* Be the first point of contact for all A/C issues.
* 3-hour emergency lighting drop test and remedial repairs.
* Manage pie leaks, minor electrical and plumbing issues.
* Manage all elements assigned in a professional and safe manner.
* Establishment and administration of working processes.
* Managing planned and reactive maintenance regimes.
* Health and safety management.
* Reporting to the Facilities Manager or Principle Engineer.
* Proactively managing planned and reactive work orders.
* To assist with day to day maintenance and to carry out other works as instructed.
The ideal candidate:
* City and Guilds Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
* Part 1 & Part 2 & Test and Inspection
* F Gas qualified
* Electrical, lighting and plumbing experience
* 26 days holiday plus bank holidays , buy/sell 5 days scheme
* Van and fuel card
* Mobile phone and tablet
* Good pension scheme
* Private healthcare
* Life assurance
* Flex pot
* Plus more
In return, the Client offers great career stability moving forward, on going training in a relaxed and calm environment with great package and salary.
If you are interested in applying for the A/C Electrical Engineer role, please click the apply button now or call Sophie at One Way for more information.