|Job Ref:||204732070||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bicester||Address:||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:06|
Job Title: Project Manager - Property|
Salary: Competitive, please apply for details.
Our client is a nationally recognised Building and Construction company based in Oxfordshire. They specialise in providing risk and compliance services across the UK. Due to continued growth they are now looking to acquire the services of a Senior Project Manager to work across their business. This is a promising opportunity, with lots of scope for growth.
To provide an efficient quality approved inspector service in line with the companies aims and objectives and to ensure that the building regulations and amendments meet and exceed client expectations.
* Maintain a portfolio of projects for the client base.
* Attend design team meetings as required.
* Carry out all relevant inspections on site to ensure compliance with Building Regulations and associated statutory legislation.
* Provide technical advice and guidance to clients, i.e. architects, builders, etc. on building control matters.
* Liaise with the Fire Brigade as necessary.
* To comply with those functions outlined in the Quality Manual for approved inspector services and site inspection.
* Ensure records and filing are maintained to ensure the Company's quality procedures, service levels and contractual requirements are being met.
* To communicate effectively (verbally, writing, electronically) to meet the job purpose.
* Maintain a positive team environment to promote the overall interests of the company without regard to sectional or divisional boundaries.
* To undertake other duties, within the competence of the post holder, as may be reasonably required from time to time
Key Skills & Experience:
* You will hold full membership of RICS, ABE or equivalent (or qualified by suitable experience)
* You must have good experience in providing an approved inspector service for building control
* You will have previous project / portfolio management experience.
* Experience as a Building Surveyor is not going to be enough for this role.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period