|Job Ref:||204732163||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Weybridge||Address:||Salary:||£40000/annum bonus and benefits||Post Date:||27/10/2016 02:37|
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a high-end housing company based in Weybridge.|
They are looking for an experienced quantity surveyor to join their office team. As a business they build prestigious, one-off, bespoke properties around the south of England. Successful candidates will possess the following skills:
* At least five years experience in a quantity surveying role.
* Experience of working on high-end, bespoke, architect-led projects valued at at least £5m.
* Although a degree level in Quantity Surveying or similar is preferred, it is not essential if the candidate can demonstrate a proven track record of completed projects.
* Some experience of stone facades, high-end finishes and joinery would also be preferable.
* The ability to function successfully as part of a team.
* The ability to multi-task and manage your own workload and priorities.
You would be working on two projects at a time, each valued between £5m and £10m. You would need to be a confident communicator with exceptional attention to detail.
In exchange, my client offers the chance to work in an environment like no other. You would have the opportunity to work on truly one-off luxury builds where the finished product is something you can be proud of.
The office environment is small and close-knit. The team work hard and take real pride in their work, but also enjoy a healthy work/life balance and enjoy a friendly, sociable setting