|Job Ref:||204732490||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Exeter||Address:||Post Code:||EX2||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:06|
Location: South West|
Kier Living are looking to recruit a Planner, who will report to the Project Manager. The successful post-holder will be responsible for providing project planning support for all aspects of the designated business stream activities from pre-tender to final account stage.
* Develop and maintain the contractors plan in accordance to the contract
* Ensuring the effective and efficient maintenance of the programme
* Communicate programme performance, time and outcomes in a timely way with stakeholders and the Project Managers and generate and realise teams
* Manage and control programme information
* Identify and allocate of resources and monitoring of budget and cost
* Accountable for implementing and promoting strong programme governance throughout the delivery of the project
* Assist the Control Manager with the financial progress and performance reporting and management of works programme
* Explore requirements of client and incorporate the same as best possible to have a competitive edge
* Understand the constraints, logistics, any site specific requirements and clear all doubts that may rise from reading the tender documents/drawings.
* Preparation of programme and method information for inclusion in submission document as per the tender deliverables requirement.
* Develop the tender programme into a fully integrated Design, procurement and project programme in co-ordination with the site management team.
* Attend tender handover meeting, discuss about the methodology and programme strategy and describe potential target that can be achieved, any ideas for improvement on time and cost etc.
* Develop short term programmes as per the requirements of the team to assist in managing micro elements of the project.
* Assess the effects of client changes to the contract programme and advice the management if any delay notices/Early warnings are to be raised for extension of time on the project.
* Conduct programme audits as required by senior management and submit independent report.
* Resource allocation and forecasting
* Labour histograms
* Pre-construction programming - design - planning - commercial deliverables
* Design and procurement schedules
* Prelim workbook establishment and input
* Adjudication presentation skills
* Programme Risk Analysis at adjudication stage