|Job Ref:||204734491||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:06|
Fomac are currently recruiting an experienced Fit-Out Site Manager on a permanent basis for London. The client we are recruitng for delivers high-end Interior Fit-Out projects for a number luxury brands. |
Reporting to the Project Manager you will manage the delivery of all projects safely, on time, within budget and to the highest quality. The client is a Main Contractor with a pipeline of new contracts for the foreseeable future. What is on offer is a a competitive salary with a full benefits package, good career progression and an autonomous working environment
About the Role:
- Reporting to the Project Manager, successful candidates will be responsible for co-ordination of site works and the day to day operations in compliance with the contract programme.
- Management of project resources i.e. labour, plant, materials and sub-contractors and the strict monitoring of safe working practices, quality and production levels.
-CSCS card (Black Managers card ideally)
- Applicants should have a third level Building/Construction qualification with experience in a site managerial role or have a trades (joinery/finishes) background and extensive supervisory experience (ideally on high quality Fit-Out projects).
- Have a proven history in managing large scale projects
- Must be UK based
- Must have full Fit-Out experience
Fomac are recruiting a Structural Engineer for one of our clients based just outside Belfast who specialise in Concrete Works throughout the UK.
Working with the Engineering Department, the right candidate will have responsibility for providing support for structural precast concrete products. They will also be involved in product/solution development, liaison with production facilities and on-site construction team.
• Degree in Civil/Structural engineering
• Minimum of 2 years Structural engineering experience within the construction industry is essential
• Must have experience in precast concrete design
• Proficient in AutoCAD
• Knowledge of Revit would be a distinct advantage
If you are interested in this position or would like to apply, please contact Jason D'Souza at Fomac on (Apply online only) or alternatively email a copy of your CV and details to jason@fomac. co. uk
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore if you have not heard from us within two working days then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion. However we will register your details for consideration against future opportunities.
Fomac are an Equal Opportunities employer, acting in the capacity of an Employment Agent for this position. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Fomac operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you must be eligible to live and work there