|Job Ref:||204734804||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Poole||Address:||Post Code:||CW5||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:06|
Design Manager Poole / Bristol £45,000 - £55,000 Structural Steelwork experience essential|
My client is looking for a Structural Steel Design Manager to run their offices in Poole. The ideal candidate must be familiar with:-
* Structural Steelwork
* Material interfaces with Steelwork
* CAD Systems
Reporting to the Associate Director, this will be a project-based role managing direct reports from Technical Leaders, Engineers, Draughtspersons and Administration.
The ideal candidate must be customer focused, driven and able to demonstrate leadership and be able to influence others, while problem solving and contributing to the growth of the business.
* Suitable Technical Qualification or appropriate industry experience
* Building Construction knowledge / Steelwork knowledge
* Structural / Civil Engineering knowledge
* Basic knowledge of CDM regulations
* BIM knowledge - maturity level 2
* Project / Resource planning
* Operating ISO9001 quality systems
* Commercial awareness of Construction
* Full driving license
* BSc, HND / C, CSCS
* Understanding of Project Management
* Cladding envelope materials / timber / masonry / structural precast concrete / cold formed section design experience
* BIM software
* Product development
There is an excellent salary and benefits package on offer and a great career opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced professional to play a leading role in the on-going development of the design team. Call us now for more information on (Apply online only) ask for Lindsey, or send your CV along with a covering letter
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)