|Job Ref:||204735074||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Mitcham||Address:||Post Code:||CR4||Salary:||£35000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:06|
A well established ductwork company is currently looking to recruit an Estimator/Quantity Surveyor to be based out of their head office in the Mitcham area.|
The company are a medium sized ductwork company with over 15 years of experience in contracting, covering all aspects of draughting, manufacture and installation of bespoke ductwork systems in the commercial, retail, public and industrial sectors throughout the UK.
Estimator/Quantity Surveyor - Responsibilities (include but not limited to)
* You will be responsible for preparing estimates by gathering proposals, blueprints etc.
* You will be responsible for identifying labour, materials and time requirements.
* you will be responsible for resolving discrepancies by collecting and analysing information
* You will be responsible for preparing special reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information and trends
Estimator/Quantity Surveyor - The Ideal candidate
* You will have a minimum of 2 years working within a similar role
* You will have experience working within a ductworks company
* You will be a strong communicator and will have a good track record of communicating with clients and colleagues
Estimator/Quantity Surveyor - Ductworks