|Job Ref:||204735230||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Enfield||Address:||Post Code:||EN1||Post Date:||27/10/2016 02:37|
This well established regional contractor has an outstanding record in providing a first class construction service to their clients.|
They have identified the need for an additional Estimator to be responsible for quality new build and refurbishment tenders up to £3.5 million in value.
Ideally you should have considerable estimating experience in traditional tendering of both private and public sector projects.
Estimator Key responsibilities & duties will include (but not be limited to):
• Analysis of tender documentation,
• Preparation subcontract & suppliers packages including take offs,
• Contacting subcontractors & supplier to prepare list of interested parties,
• Collate, issue & manage all subcontract & suppliers enquiries,
• Communicating with subcontractors & suppliers to ensure they have received all of the information necessary to return the enquiry within the deadline set,
• Analysing subcontractor & supplier returns to ensure that all pricing requirements have been fulfilled,
• Preparation of the estimate using a software package called Esti-mate,
• Presenting the tender for adjudication to the Commercial Director within the agreed timescale,
• Preparation of tender documents for submission,
• Dealing with Post tender queries and attending Pre-contract meetings.
The package offered is attractive and comprises a highly competitive salary, car allowance, healthcare and pension.
If you are an Estimator looking for your next role please telephone Robert Ferrari for an initial discussion on (Apply online only), or email robert@ashbrittlecom below in strict confidence