|Job Ref:||204738188||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£65000 - £80000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:06|
My client is one of UK's leading specialist providers of commercial fit out and refurb across London. The company have grown over the last 15 years to become a market leader in their field, currently turnover in excess of £100m.|
They are currently expanding their project team and are looking at adding a Project Manager to manage projects in Cambridge, Herts and Essex.
About The Role of Project Manager
• Delivering high value Office Refurbishment Fit-Out projects up to the value of £20m
• Working on Fit Out projects based across Cambridge, Herts, Essex
• Managing sub-contract labour
• Liaising and constantly communicating with management and Sub-contractors
• Must have experience operating as a Projects Manager within the interior refurbishment office fit-out industry
• Be able to take a project from inception through to completion
• Must be commercially astute
• The role will be very client facing
About The Candidate
• Will come from an experienced project delivery background and have previous experience of the fit out industry.
• Have the ability to develop and nurture client relationships.
• Must have a proven track record of running projects up to £10m
• Must have SMST, CSCS, First Aid and other relevant qualifications
• Will be an experienced man manager and have a proven track record of ensuring all projects come in on time and on budget, with the highest quality install.
• Must be happy to travel to run projects.
In return the Client will offer a competitive salary plus package and an opportunity to work with one of UK's biggest companies in the fit out and refurb market