|Job Ref:||204738498||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Sutton-In-Ashfield||Address:||Post Code:||NG17||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum Car Allowance, Holiday, Laptop||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:06|
Sequence Professional are delighted to be working with one of North Nottinghamshire's leading SME's, with a real focus on the Construction Market. Due to sheer expansion, we are looking for a Contracts Manager to join an existing team to control and/or coordinate £1m + projects within the industry.
Ideally, you will have experience in Contracts Management and Construction, in addition to structural steel exposure (ideal) This will be a challenging role, but highly rewarding in return. If you are flexible, have a proactive attitude and keen to problem solve, then we would love to hear from you.
• Chesterfield, Nottingham, Derby, Worksop, Newark
Hours & Contract;
• Permanent Contract, Full time Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm approx. (37.5/40 hours per week)
• Maintaining project programmes, including internal operations and numerous sub-contract operations
• Monitoring commercial aspects, including payment applications, negotiations and orders
• Liaising with clients and agents, attending meetings, dealing with correspondence
• Site operations; be responsible for H&S compliance
Our Ideal Candidate;
• Proven track record controlling/coordinating £1m+ projects
• Construction market experience, preferably with structural steel (ideal)
• Flexible working attitude, a real problem solver
• A salary of up to circa £45,000 per annum
• Good holiday entitlement, pension entitlement
• Car allowance, laptop
• Good working facilities with flexible working location
If you would like to speak to us in more detail about this position, please call Sequence Professional on (Apply online only) and ask for Rupert.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 5 days, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. We will however keep your details should any other position more suitable arise.
This position is advertised on behalf of Sequence Professional Ltd. In addition, we have a variety of other permanent and fixed term contract positions available within the following sectors; Administration, Accountancy & Finance, Call & Contact Centre, Commercial Office, HR, I.T, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Transport & Logistics. Queries relating to these sectors, please feel free to e-mail or call us directly