|Job Ref:||204738511||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum Benefits package||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:06|
Town Planner | Milton Keynes | Major Housebuilder|
£22,000 - £30,000
An Independent major Housebuilding consultancy who have quickly established themselves as pioneers of the planning sector are on the lookout for a skilled RTPI Town Planner. Working in the Milton Keynes office you will be heavily involved in preparing, submitting and monitoring complex planning applications.
The Town Planner will be;
* Assisting and conducting independent comprehensive site assessments, including looking at historical precedents and planning restrictions.
* Preparing design and access statements to support all planning applications as well as other planning documents all in accordance with project deadlines.
* Communicating effectively with the client both verbally and written, offering professional advice and keeping them informed of project developments and maintaining a high standard of professionalism at all times.
* Fully chartered, or cusp MRTPI looking to submit their APC in the coming months
Any further experience to working on major residential projects in the Midlands is strongly desirable. The Town Planner will be rewarded with a comprehensive benefits package which could include;
* An excellent base salary
* State of the art facilities, equipment and continual professional development
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Bi-Annual bonus scheme
* Private healthcare cover
* 6% contributory pension
* Cycle to work scheme and many other benefits
If you feel this role may be of interest, we would love to hear from you! Call Myles Hooban now on (Apply online only) or email. If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch