|Job Ref:||204738898||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Cheltenham||Address:||Post Code:||GL50||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:06|
Our client, a FTSE250 and leading global integrated services brand has a dynamic and exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to manage projects (including FM and technology projects) from concept through to completion.
* Location: Cheltenham
* Salary: £40,000 to £50,000pa dependant on experience.
Reporting into a Senior Project Manager, the Project Manager will capture requirements with the key stakeholders and liaise with suppliers for designs and quotes, to provide fully costed solutions to the client. They will then be responsible for the successful delivery of the project and smooth transition into operational service. The Project Manager will also establish and coordinate the virtual team to ensure effective and efficient working as well as maximising skills and contributions to meet objectives and deadlines. A key focus of this position is to ensure that both Hard & Soft FM issues, as well as project lifecycle issues are correctly incorporated and costed.
To be successful in your application you will have / be;
* Previous project management experience and ideally from a construction, M&E, technical or FM focussed background
* Prince 2, APMP or similar qualification desired
* Strong interpersonal communication, influencing and negotiation skills
* The ability to combine project, business and relationship management skills as strong stakeholder management is a key requirement
* Comfortable working within a small "hands on" focussed team with cross functional working across the business.
* Experience of managing mobilisation activities within the FM outsourcing market and knowledge of PFI or PPP structures highly desirable but not essential
Please note to be successful in your application you must able to acquire and maintain full DV security clearance.
This is an opportunity to apply your skills and experience within a very exciting brand and operation, don't miss out on your chance to be considered!
eSift have been appointed as the resource partner and we are managing this role on behalf of our client. To apply for this position please click on the "apply now" button below. Your CV will then be held on our central database, if for any reason you do not wish us to retain your details please contact us via