|Job Ref:||204738487||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dubai||Address:||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:06|
TXM Recruit are seeking a number of experienced Senior Project Manager's to join a major residential and commercial developer in Dubai.|
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for delivering multimillion pound residential and commercial construction projects in Dubai. Responsibilities will include:
- Enhance, develop & endorse a suite of management systems for the Master Developer's contracted parties for the delivery of the essential infrastructure works.
- Monitor & audit compliance with the requirements of the management systems.
- Review the organisation structures of the parties and recommend alignment & performance improvement measures and methodologies
- Attend meetings relating to the essential infrastructure works
- Visit the site(s) as often as required to review progress against the programmes for individual components of the essential infrastructure works & schedule of dates
- Collect information relating to the progress of the essential infrastructure works including information on any problems, actual or potential delays affecting the works
- Report on delivery progress measured against the milestone dates
- Prepare monthly reports on delivery progress for the Employer's representative and conduct presentations
The successful candidate will have a strong delivery background with experience of managing multimillion pound commercial and residential developments. You will also have a very strong technical background and understanding of construction with commercial and contractual awareness.
Recognised Project Management Qualification
Expertise in related/similar projects
Extensive Project Management experience
For more information please contact Jordan Murray on (Apply online only)