|Job Ref:||204738342||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:06|
Senior Electrical Design Engineer - Building Services|
Salary: Dependant on experience.
Due to secure, long term workload we are looking to appoint an experienced Senior Electrical Design Engineer, with the ability to assist a growing Building Services Consultancy. My client are looking for a Design Engineer to work on Commercial, Residential and New Build projects.
• A M&E design Consultancy with nearly 50 years' of experience
• Specialist in new build design, Cat A and Cat B fit-out
• Design, manage and supervise projects
• Represent the client with technical excellence and project delivery.
• Responsible for undertaking electrical services design including lighting, small power, fire alarms, CCTV and security systems.
• Producing small power layouts and equipment schedules.
• Undertaking site surveys and then producing performance studies and feasibility reports.
Skills and Background:
• Degree or Equivalent Qualified in Electrical Design or Building Services Engineering
• A Graduate Member of a related industry body such as CIBSE
• Professionally registered with a recognised engineering institution and working towards chartership.
• Experience of designing Commercial, Residential or Building Services projects.
• Demonstrate ability of Electrical Design within a Consultancy Environment
• Experience of some of the following design packages HEVACOMP, Amtech, DIALUX, Lighting Reality, NBS
• Data Centre experience is desirable
This is a great opportunity for an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer who's ready to take the next step. You will work for a Consultancy where you can develop your career and work along
very well respected Engineers. Please contact Kamrun Begum Aylin White on (Apply online only)