|Job Ref:||204734373||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Merseyside||City:||Liverpool||Address:||Post Code:||L13||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum Negotiable (DOE)||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:16|
Job Title - Senior Quantity Surveyor|
Sector - Rail
Position - Permanent
Location - Liverpool
Our client is a global consultancy and construction company who work a range of market sectors and are experts in project management, quantity surveying, cost consultancy, construction delivery and facilities management. We are looking for candidates who are experienced or have a background in Rail for a Senior Quantity Surveyor position.
Due to successful growth and major key project wins, we are currently looking for talented Cost Managers / Quantity Surveyors who will be responsible for end to end service delivery often with respect to large or complex commissions. The successful Cost Manager / Quantity Surveyor will act as the key, day to day client interface, ensuring that the clients objectives are met through delivery of a value added, cost management service.
Responsibilities - Senior Quantity Surveyor
* Liaising with all stakeholders to enable the projects progress without delay.
* Assist in the preparation and verification of pricing models.
* Assist in the preparation of activity schedules and presentation of tender documentation.
* Attend interviews and carry-out full tender analysis and comparisons through to preparing the recommendation report.
* Interface with Programme Manager, Project Managers and Planners to deliver professional and competent advice and support.
* Ensure projects are managed in accordance with Contract and meeting the required reporting deadlines.
* Identify principal risks and opportunities, raises, addresses and resolves problems at project level.
* Support the project delivery team and maintain a schedule of potential financial implications for the various projects.
* Review Principle / Main Contractors Subcontracts and identify where clauses are in breach of Partner policies and guidelines, making recommendations to achieve compliance.
Key Requirements - Senior Quantity Surveyor
* Proven track record of delivering high value construction projects ideally in Rail or similar sectors.
* Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or similar discipline.
* Qualified or working towards, MRICS / MCIOB / MICES.
* Comfortable interfacing with Senior Management and Stakeholders.
* Excellent analytical skills to make informed, balanced business decision and reporting findings to Clients and Stakeholders