|Job Ref:||204733980||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Exeter||Address:||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:07|
Location - Exeter|
Kier Living is looking for a Trainee to join the team based at our office in Exeter, Devon.
Do you have you a keen interest in design and in helping to create new communities? Do you think you would work well within a team?
If so would you like to join the successful housebuilding arm of a major company, gain experience working in their technical department and develop your knowledge and interest while earning a wage?
* To assist in the preparation of working drawings and associated details for house types with some supervision.
* Assist in updating any existing design drawings to meet Local Authority or NHBC requirements.
* Co-ordinate the preparation of Building Regulation Application to NHBC/Local Authority. Chase Consultants to ensure availability of information.
* Arrange for preparation (by others) of Structural Calcs, Heating designs, Kitchen, Roof Truss and floor beam layouts as necessary.
* Preparation of individual plot conveyance plans
* Checking of all information prepared by Suppliers and Manufacturers to ensure compatibility with House Type drawings.
* Prepare Development Schedules.
* Prepare Sales Area drawings as required.
* Checking of Sales Particulars.
* Attend site progress meeting and carry out site inspections of a basic nature as necessary and if required.
* Respond to site queries and resolve Technical/ Construction problems with guidance.
* Enter development housetype information onto COINS system
* To support the department with administration duties, to include the maintenance of files,(including scanned digital) preparation of reports and spreadsheets etc.
* To maintain the appropriate systems, spreadsheets and project files.
* Such other duties that are assigned from time to time