|Job Ref:||204733822||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Borough of Bolton||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum Car, Pension, Fuel||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:07|
Site Manager / Site Agent | Permanent | Civil Engineering|
Are you a Sub Agent looking for more responsibility and a new challenge? Or a Site Agent looking for more varied project work closer to home? This Regional Contractor secures 90% of their work load in the North West.
Project sectors include:
• Water & Waste Water Projects
• Highways & Structures Projects
• Environmental Projects
• Tunnelling Projects
• River, Canal & Coastal Projects
• Civil Engineering Projects
• Industrial Projects
Clients include: United Utilities, Highways Agency, Environment agency, Transport for Manchester along with a range of North West based councils.
Working with project teams you will be primarily responsible for overseeing the management of allocated contracts incorporating;
- Health Safety procedural compliance, RAM's
- An involvement with Planning & programming,
- Client/third party liaison,
- Effective management of resources
- Providing support to site teams
- Responsible to a Contracts Manager
You will be a highly motivated individual who thrives on success, preferably degree qualified, from a Technical background. An advantageous Sub Agent will also be considered for the role.
If this wets your whistle... Apply now