|Job Ref:||204733773||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Widnes||Address:||Post Code:||WA8||Salary:||£NEG negotiable||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:07|
A large main contractor based in Widnes is looking for a permanent document controller to join their growing business.|
The successful applicant will be providing support on all of the projects and is responsible for the organisations documents.
Rate is negotiable.
* Coordinate all activities related to the Document Control procedure, including technical documents and drawings.
* Input document data into the standard registers ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date.
* Generate the various document control reports as required.
* Support Project and Design Managers by ensuring that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff, subcontractors and suppliers as applicable.
* Maintain updated records of all approved documents and drawings and their distribution clearly.
* Maintain the files and control logs as required by the project.
The chosen candidate will have to have a keen eye for detail, ability to use own initiative and work alone as well as part of a team and also at least 2 years' experience in the same role or similar within a construction environment.
If you are interested in this position please dont hesitate to contact me on NA or