|Job Ref:||204733701||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Borough of Bolton||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum Car, Pension, Fuel||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:07|
Civils Senior Quantity Surveyor | Permanent | West Yorkshire |
Quantity Surveyor looking for a greater variety of civil engineering projects to add to your portfolio? Looking to get home every night? I'm working with a Regional North West Civils Contractor who's work load is 90% based in the North West.
Project sectors include:
• Water & Waste Water Projects
• Highways & Structures Projects
• Environmental Projects
• Tunnelling Projects
• River, Canal & Coastal Projects
• Civil Engineering Projects
• Industrial Projects
Clients include: United Utilities, Highways Agency, Environment agency, Transport for Manchester along with a range of North West based councils.
You will have a Heavy Civil Engineering background particularly with some experience in the above areas. It essential you have NEC3 contractual experience, you will be involved in:
- Valuing completed work, obtaining payments
- Conducting feasibility studies to estimate materials, time and labour costs
- Preparing, negotiating and analysing costs for tenders and contracts
- Coordination of work effort
- Advising on a range of legal and contractual issues
- Valuing completed work and arranging for payments
- Writing detailed progress reports
- Allocating work to subcontractors
- Advising on procurement strategy
- Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks
Together with the Operations team you will take each project from inception to completion on time and on budget.
You will have worked under NEC3 form of contract.
Hold a valid CSCS CARD and Driving Licence,
If you're looking for work close to home working for a reputable civils contractor, apply now